AT&T ActiveArmor℠ Mobile Security(FREE)*
Download to activate the free app and services for an extra layer of protection that helps you easily secure your data, manage nuisance calls, and more.
• 24/7 Automatic Fraud Call Blocking: Detects and blocks calls from likely fraudsters before they reach you.
• Spam Call Blocking: Blocks or sends calls to voicemail if identified as a Spam Risk.
• Nuisance Call Alerts: Labels potential nuisance calls from telemarketers, surveys, and more.
• Nuisance Call Controls: Choose call categories to accept, block, or send to voicemail.
• Unknown Calls to Voicemail: Automatically sends callers to voicemail if they’re not in your address book and blocks other numbers in your personal block list.
• Personal Block List: Add individual unwanted callers to your own block list.
• Device Security Helps protect your data from mobile threats:
• System Update: Keep up to date with operating system changes with reminders.
• Passcode Check: Ensure you have a passcode to help keep your device and data secure.
• Breach Reports: Get alerts about company data breaches, along with helpful tips.
AT&T ActiveArmor Advanced Mobile Security (In-app $3.99/mo. purchase) ** Includes all the functionality of AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security, plus added protection:
• Public Wi-Fi Protection: Get your own private connection (VPN) – to protect your data on public Wi-Fi networks.
• Identity Monitoring: Get alerts and advice if your personal info is leaked.
• Reverse Number Lookup: Shows caller details when you enter a U.S. number. Up to 200 queries per user within a 24-hour period.
• Caller ID*: Gives you caller details.
• Safe Browsing: Avoid suspicious sites – surf the web safely.
Mobile Security & Advanced Mobile Security*
Requires download of ActiveArmor App & acceptance of terms of service and a compatible device running iOS13+. Data charges may apply to app download/usage. Eligibility: Consumer and business wireless accounts with eligible service and AT&T HD Voice-enabled device. Non-AT&T Customers: The following features are only available to AT&T customers: Auto-Fraud Call Blocking, Spam Risk Labeling & Blocking, Nuisance Call Alerts, Nuisance Call Controls, Unknown Calls to Voicemail, Personal Block List, Caller ID. Some features may not work while roaming internationally. Details at www.att.com/activearmor For complete terms for AT&T ActiveArmor, see Details at
**Advanced Mobile Security
Subscribers pay $3.99/mo. Auto-billed every month through your iTunes account unless canceled. Subscription automatically renews and your account will be charged $3.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To manage your AT&T Active Armor Mobile Security (“Active”) subscription, go to iTunes. Once your Advanced subscription is canceled, you will be downgraded to the basic, free version of the app. To remove the service entirely, you must cancel within the app or via myAT&T, after your iTunes subscription period ends. Payments are nonrefundable (subj. to applicable law).
Public Wi-Fi Protection. Requires setup; the feature is automatically enabled when your device joins a public (unencrypted) Wi-Fi network unless an alternate VPN service is active. Does not work when using certain video streaming apps or Wi-Fi calling on certain devices.
• Identity Monitoring. May not detect all compromises or leaks of your personal data.
• Reverse Number Lookup. Limited to 200 queries per user within 24-hour period. Requires activation.
• Caller ID. Must be in AT&T HD Voice coverage area to be alerted to caller name and location.
• Safe Browsing. May not detect all suspicious websites. Requires activation of Public Wi-Fi protection to be enabled.
For complete terms for AT&T ActiveArmor, see Details at
Written by: admin