Berlitz Pocket Guide Antigua & Barbuda (Travel Guide with Free Dictionary)
Written by admin on February 21, 2021
With an iconic style and a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Antigua and Barbuda – now with a bilingual dictionary
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around – this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering fun and interesting things to do and see in Antigua and Barbuda, from top tourist attractions like Shirley Heights, Nelson’s Dockyard, Redcliffe Quay, Cathedral of St John the Divine and Betty’s Hope, to hidden gems, including Half Moon Bay, Fig Tree Drive and Great Bird Island.
- What to see: comprehensive coverage of the region’s attractions, illustrated with striking photography
- What to do: how to make the most of your leisure time, from local entertainment to the best activities and shopping
- History and culture: giving you a deeper understanding of the region’s heritage, people and contemporary life
- Practical tips: where to stay, dining out and how to get around: reliable recommendations and expert travel advice
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary on the ground
- Covers: St, John’s, the North Coast, East of the Island, English Harbour area, West of the Island and Barbuda
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids’ language products.
By Berlitz Publishing