Insight Guides Caribbean: The Lesser Antilles (Travel Guide eBook)
Written by admin on February 20, 2021
Let us guide you on every step of your travels.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, Insight Guides Caribbean: The Lesser Antilles, is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of the Caribbean, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Palm Beach, Mango Festival, dolphin watching, Bonaire Marine Park and Den Paradera, and hidden cultural gems like the beautiful island of Monserrat.
This book is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring Saint Lucia’s Pitons, Martinique’s Jardins de Balata and Guadeloupe’s Reserve Cousteau, to discovering Tobago’s dive sites and hiking Trinidad’s northern coastline.
- In-depth on history and culture: explore the region’s vibrant history and culture, and understand its modern-day life, people and politics
- Excellent Editor’s Choice: uncover the best of the Caribbean’s Lesser Antilles, which highlights the most special places to visit around the region
- Invaluable and practical maps: get around with ease thanks to detailed maps that pinpoint the key attractions featured in every chapter
- Informative tips: plan your travels easily with an A to Z of useful advice on everything from climate to tipping
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights, and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
- Covers: The US Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, Sint Maarten, St-Barthélemy, Saba, St Eustatius, St Kitts and Nevis, Antigua and Barbuda, Montserrat, Guadeloupe, Dominica, Martinique, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, Barbardos, Trinidad, Tobago, Curaçao, Aruba and Bonaire.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years’ experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers’ needs. Insight Guides’ unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
By Insight Guides